Thursday, October 24, 2013

Over at Amy's today!

                                             Blogger's Quilt Festival - AmysCreativeSide.com

Come hang out with me later today over at Amy's Creative Side.  She's been featuring quilters from all over the blogosphere in preparation for the Fall Blogger's Quilt Festival and is including me in today's line up of artists.  Somebody pinch me!  I have had the privilege of meeting Amy briefly at both Sewing Summit and Quilt Con and she is just as nice and genuine as you imagine she would be.  I so enjoy and look forward to her Blogger's Quilt Festival, which is an online quilt show with entries in all kinds of categories from people all around the globe every Spring and Fall.  It all starts up again tomorrow - I so hope you will join me in sharing some of your work!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeee awesome!! I'm looking forward to seeing your post! :D I didn't realize you were going to be featured, too! *high five* <3

    ReplyDelete