Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's a Small Blog Party!

Small Blog Meet

Lily, over at Lily's Quilts, hosts a small blog linky party, which is a fantastic idea!  I love seeing what other people are creating and meeting other bloggers.  Thanks, Jan, for letting me know about this!  And just because I believe every post should have a picture, I share with you a view of my work-horse of a sewing machine.  I heart my Elna!  My latest finish I can't post yet since it's a gift, but once the person receives it, I'll add it here.  I'll just say...it's colorful!!!




6 comments:

  1. It certainly is colourful, looking forward to seeing it when it's finished :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie, thanks for stopping by my blog. Your quilts are all so colourful and beautiful! I'm sure I'll be back here often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from your newest (fellow small blog) follower! Love your quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Valerie,
    It is nice too meet you. I found you at Lilly's where I am linked up as well. I've meet so many wonderful people in blogland :)I love the quilt top your working on can't wait to see more of it. If you get a chance stop by and say Hello. I am your newest follower. Kim C

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello tere. I've come over from the small blog meet at Lynne's. Your quilts look beautiful. So colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your work. I found your blog the other day from flickr.

    ReplyDelete