Sunday, May 27, 2012

Winner!

Did y'all have fun?!  I know I did! Whew!  That was a lot of flying around the internet in the name of all things crafty.  The generosity of people is amazing!
The winner of the Full Moon Forest fabric is
#239, who is:













Congratulations, Linda!  I'm off to send you an email and will get this in the mail as soon as I hear back from you with your address!
Thanks to all of you who stopped by to enter and share your sewing insights and ideas for the kids - and refrigerator suggestions!  I'm happy to report we do, in fact, own a refrigerator again.  First thing we bought?  A giant watermelon (well, and beer)  - yay for cold food and drinks!  I loved your ideas, and will definitely be trying many of them (can you say, homemade sidewalk chalk??  Brilliant!)  Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment